We’re seeking intensely focused, production-oriented research engineers who possess outstanding technical skills, along with the necessary combination of creativity, resourcefulness, pragmatism and attention to detail to develop robust solutions to complex problems.
- Utilize your mathematical and programming skills to develop a broad range of research and portfolio management tools.
- Participate in various aspects of research and production, including model development, risk analysis, portfolio optimization and transaction cost modeling.
- A preference for a master’s or PhD degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g. computer science, statistics, mathematics, engineering or physics).
- Advanced C++/Unix programming skills.
- Expertise in areas such as optimization, risk factor modeling, regression, time series analysis, volatility forecasting, option analytics and trading algorithm development.
- The ability to simplify and effectively communicate complex concepts.
Please send your Quantitative Research Engineer resume to email@example.com.