We’re seeking highly driven, production-oriented developers who possess strong technical skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
- Develop and support multi-threaded applications with a strong emphasis on high performance.
- Optimize our trading strategy implementation and performance analysis platform using network and systems programming.
- Create tools to process, store and analyze quote, order and financial data.
- Work closely with our quantitative research analysts, engineers and other groups to provide software solutions.
- Professional-level C++ programming experience in a Linux environment.
- A Computer Science or Mathematics degree.
- Outstanding problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of shell scripts and other languages including Perl, Bash or CSH is a plus.
- Experience with relational databases including Sybase, SQL Server and Oracle is a plus.
- Experience with GUI design is a plus.
Please send your Implementation Developer resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.