We are seeking highly motivated students who possess strong technical skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
- Develop new software and enhance existing systems.
- Create tools to process, store and analyze quote, trade and financial data.
- Work closely with our traders, quantitative research analysts, implementation programmers and other groups to provide software solutions.
Requirements of the Candidate include:
- Pursuing an undergraduate or graduate level degree in Computer Science or Mathematics.
- C++ and/or Java programming knowledge or experience in a Linux environment preferred.
- Excellent academic record.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of shell scripts and other languages including Perl, Bash or CSH is a plus.
- Knowledge of relational databases including Sybase, SQL Server and Oracle is a plus.
Please send your Developer Internship resume to email@example.com.
We’re seeking exceptionally motivated students with a strong interest in the financial markets to contribute to our empirical research process. The range of research ideas to investigate is open-ended and will depend on a candidate’s background and strengths.
- Read and analyze academic research or other source material pertaining to anomalies in the global financial markets.
- Build data sets and conduct statistical analysis on the data.
- Substantial progress toward a degree (graduate level preferred) in a quantitative discipline (e.g. statistics, econometrics, mathematics, engineering, physics or computer science) or finance (with extensive coursework in quantitative disciplines).
- Programming experience, ideally including R, C++ and/or Python.
- Experience with regression analysis.
- Strong interest in learning how to build, organize and analyze large data sets.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
Please send your Quantitative Research Analyst Internship resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.